Thursday, November 9, 2017


Golden Stardust Homonyms and the Reign of Peace!

Beautiful People, 

My Heart... 
Broken in pieces 
and pounded
like flour
by the sores of disagreement, 
misunderstanding,
violence, and poverty of Spirit...

Has become like 
Golden Stardust grains 
that soar throughout the Multi-Verse...

And return reconstructed 
as heart shaped seeds of Love 
that forever are destined
to plant fields of Cooperative Hope with Integrity. 

Even in the Drought of Reason and Respect ...

Rains of Faith
nurture the fruit of Patience. 

Everyday I am learning 
to offer blossoming flowers 
of kindness, mercy, understanding, 
forgiveness and compassion. 

In this way, the desire 
for the Reign of Peace
and Spiritual Prosperity 
begins to live as
Golden Stardust 
Homonyms in My Heart! 

I Breathe and Exhale Ten Times.

Beyond the confusion,
deception, egotism 
and the evil reality of hate
My Spirit Calls Me...
to focus on Goodness 
with Love.

I  listen deeply.
Dress my words and actions
with discernment, 
and become a Vessel of Hope.

Divine Spirit 
easily orders my steps 
and provides the protection 
needed to Hold the Vision 
of Equanimity, Infinite Genius 
and Good Possibility
with a Vivid Opportunity 
of Grace for the Children 
of Many Future Generations! 

I Breathe and Re-Member! 

And So It Is With Love! 

Always, Melony 
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: