Thursday, November 30, 2017

We Are All Cousins!

We Are All Cousins!

Beautiful People, 

With All the Dissonance in the World, we may often find ourselves off- balanced and focused on the OTHER.

Let Us Breathe and Exhale Deeply Six Times and Vision Our Inter-connectedness As Cousins.

One thing I have learned is that no matter our culture, race, religion, political perspective or where we are in the World, We Are All Cousins.

Granted some are beloved cousins that make us laugh and not take ourselves to seriously.  Others cousins who have been around longer than I have showed me the ropes, offered advice and support.   

Some cousins raise their voices or guns to make a point. Others operate with greed and hate in their hearts.

Others cousins are PEACEMAKERS and point out details that can help us grow.

Some cousins have held my hand and offered hugs in both difficult and joyful moments.  Some cousins have decided not to speak and pretend to keep the Peace.  

With some cousins I have been able to support and share.  Other cousins walk with deception and act like I was never there. And other cousins sing and act cheery in the mornings with me!

Some cousins are quiet but always open doors and their hearts.  I see them at the Bodega, the grocery store, the post office and the park.   

In my neighborhood of the World...

Often with cousins, I share ideas of Compassion, Forgiveness and Love that some people thought were bananas.  At times I thought other cousins were driving me bananas!    

Some cousins I see on buses, trains or planes.  Some cousins call, send cards or write letters.  

Others cousins across the World I visit, see or read about in the paper, or on the Computer and TV.

And Because of All the Cousins, I Have Learned More Humility and try to Live with Compassion and Gratitude.  

And the Truth Is...As Cousins, We All Have Work and Healing to Do!

Thank YOU!  I Appreciate YOU!                              
Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Creativity, Courage, Compassion, Cooperation, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: