Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Offer Only Kindness and Love!

Offer Only Kindness and Love!

Beautiful People, 

"I will offer only kindness and serve the one in front of me graciously.  

I will look behind and extend my hand so that if you desire; together we can discover the mystery that lives in the blessing of a smile, a tear or a hug. 

I will teach You to Love if you will listen to MY Song in your heart. 

Even when you have wronged eachother;  Mercy and Forgiveness will be offered if you have the Courage to ASK for it with Love.  

Everywhere YOU Are, I AM Blessing YOU." said the Divine ONE!   

Life Will Show Us How to Be or Receive or Share a Blessing.  

We can wait until we win lotto;  share because of a tax break or Listen and Daily Act Upon the Whispers Constantly Singing in Our Hearts...

Today, Let's Breathe and Exhale Deeply Many Times!

Throughout the Day, Try to Offer Only Kindness and Love!

Always, Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation,  Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: