Monday, November 2, 2015

An Affirmation to Believe and Achieve!


Beloveds,

I realize that the one sure thing that can stop me from achieving my next good step is NOT some external force that won't allow me to cross the path or open a new door, It is ME. 

Today I Breathe Deeply and give thanks for the miracle of my life, and all sentient beings.  I Breathe and offer Gratitude for dreams fulfilled. 

With Courage, I resolve to listen to the wisdom and voice of Good Choice. I must continue to be more patience with myself and others.

Love is calling me to walk with Compassion, Humility, Integrity, and Persistence.  

I Breathe and Exhale Deeply with New Resolve.  I will set new goals, and have more discipline as I grow to become the best me I can be!

I Believe that I have the capacity to Achieve; and am worthy to live and honor the Grace of The Master Creator with Faith, Hope and JOY.

I Breathe Deeply. It is time for New Dreams! 

Today I Commit to Believe and Achieve!

Always, Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Hope, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Grace of Love!

No comments: