Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Embracing Rains of Awareness...

Embracing Rains of Awareness...

Through the Rains of Awareness, Gratitude fills my heart. The only good way to move is Forward. I Breathe Deeply Ten Times In and Out. With Each Breath, I Breathe In Patience and Tenacity. I Breathe Out Joy. I honor the Song of the Love dancing on the rooftop of my heart and throughout my entire be-ing. I Breathe In Gratitude and pay close attention to the details of my life through the Rains of Awareness. I too must be consistent in my good efforts to live a life of Integrity. Deeply I Breathe In with Gratitude. I Breathe Out JOY. Today I Honor the Rains of Awareness. Moving Forward, I will walk with determination and allow my words and actions to be Kind, Loving and Truthful. Always, Melony Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Hope, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Grace of Love!

No comments: