Friday, November 13, 2015

Moving Through Obstacles...



Moving Through Obstacles...

Beloveds,

Life will always present obstacles and confusion. 

Today I open my heart and allow Trust to lead the way. Together we will pay attention and wait patiently until the confusion clears.

I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times.  

In Gratitude.   With each breath,  I Exhale with New Flexibility.  

In Gratitude.  Out New Flexibility.  In Gratitude. Out New Flexibility.   In Gratitude.  Out New Flexibility.  In Gratitude.  Out New Flexibility.

When I am confident with Trust in my ability to pay attention and wait patiently until the confusion clears, I Move Forward and allow the Mystery to Unfold. 

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly.  

In Gratitude with Love.  Out New Flexibility with Love.

Today I Am Flexible and Willing to Align My Every  Thought and Word with Committed Actions!  

Always, Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Hope, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Grace of Love!

No comments: