Wednesday, June 21, 2017

All Things Are Possible!

All Things Are Possible!

Beautiful People,

Though I have many reasons to be sad and expect disappointment,  instead...

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times.

I  Am Possible.  The Good that I Desire Is Possible.  

Today,  I Listen to My Heart.

Love  Answers  Every Question.  

Love Tells Me I Am Possible.

Love Tells Me Grace Is Possible.

I  Am Love.  YOU Are Love.

Love Tells Me Kindness Is Possible!

My Heart Tells  Me that  to Share Compassion, Hope with Integrity  and Live With Good Purpose Is Possible Through Love!

Always, Melony
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: