Saturday, June 17, 2017

Song of a Sinner!

Song of a Sinner!

Love Was All Around Me Everyday...

In the smiles of the children
in the melody of a song
in the dance of the trees blowing in the wind...

In the light of the moon 
and the sparkling stars 
in the warmth of the sun
and even the roar of the ocean. 

Love Was Before Me Everywhere. 

Love was constantly saying hello
and asking me to care, share and Love

But my ego needed control,
and in control, I destroyed it all. 

Then empty and alone, my heart became broken and scattered throughout the many crevices of Muli-Verse. 

And in the emptiness of Eons Beyond Time, I was filled with the 
Benevolent Mercy of Our Creator. 

It was then, beyond the desire of my selfish ego that even me, 

the worst of sinners 
was forgiven and born again in Grace. 

Having learned that lesson, now I am able Only to See, Share and Reflect  Love!

This Is My Gift to You and the World! 

Today Take a Moment to Open Your Hearts.

Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times. 

What Is Your Truth? 

What Have You Learned? 

How Does the Gift of Genius
Live Within You?

What Is Your Offering 
to Yourself and Those Around You?  

What Is the Gift  that Only YOU Have to Give to the World? 

Always, Melony 
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love! 

#GeniusIsCommon

No comments: