Wednesday, June 14, 2017

May Deep Reflection, Diplomacy and Integrity Bring Hope!

May Deep Reflection, Diplomacy and Integrity Bring Hope! 

Beautiful People,

In Deep Reflection, I must face no one but Myself.  

I Breathe In Love Deeply Four Times.  As I Breathe, I Exhale Fear of the Other and acknowledge the need of many to release frustration through violence. 

I Am Aware that Some of those Others Vie for Control and Desire to Take Away Freedom.  

All violent thoughts and actions, envy and greed or guns,  acts of terrorism  and wars said to bring Peace are based in Evil.   

I pray for All Lost in the mire of violence and war.  I pray for the Innocent. 

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Four Times.  

May Deep Listening, Reflection and Diplomacy bring Hope with Acts of Integrity.  

No matter what goes on in the World, I have a responsibility to live with humility in Truth Inspired by Love.  

Only then through the Creator's Blessings of Love am I able to see the Earth, the Sky, the Oceans, the Dolphins and Trees and Birds and Flowers and All Sentients as purposeful and interconnected in Love. 

Only now as I Breathe Deeply In Love Four Times,  in many intervals, do I feel Hopeful in a World where much of Humanity is struggling to restore itself though Love.  

May we learn to always embrace the path of Deep Listening, Deep Reflection and Diplomacy with Compassion, Integrity, Patience and Love. 

I Breathe Deeply and Pray!

Always, Melony
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: