Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Life's Romance!

Life's Romance!

For all the times I've Loved and all the people I've Loved it's never been the same.

I am in Love with children, butterflies, birds, flowers, trees, stones, seashells, dolphins and Our Earth/Heart.

I Love people who Love and people trying to Love.

I love the sun, the rain, the moon, the stars, galaxies and MelStar Uni-Verse and the Omnipotent Multi-Verse!

I even Love people who have forgotten how to Love, because They Teach Me to Keep My Heart Open.

I Love Being Alive...Honoring the Creator in ALL...And Seeing Life As An Everlasting Spiritual Romance!

Always, Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: