Wednesday, July 12, 2017

"Mitakuye Oyasin", We Are All Related!

"Mitakuye Oyasin", We Are All Related!

Beloveds Radiant Ones---

Today I pray to walk with compassion, humility, integrity, loving-kindness, and right words with right actions.

I remember the Lakota, a Native American Tribe that says "Mitakuye Oyasin".  We Are All Related.

I Breathe Deeply  and Exhale Slowly Four Times.

I open my Heart and Soul to honor and receive Divine Grace.

I honor the Ancients, the Ancestors and All those who have Ascended Into the Rainbow Heart of Love.

I continue to Breathe and feel the Spirit of Love awakening every cell within my body.

With humility, I Give Thanks  for the Blessings and Miracles of Hope and Joy that are  manifesting on Earth and throughout the Multi-Verse as many Awaken to the Truth that lives through the Eternal Songs of Love.

Again I Breathe Deeply  and Exhale Slowly Four Times.  I allow myself to remember and feel the Love Songs.

To Our Blessed Creator I pray and ask for the Courage and Faith to live within the vision of hope; to radiate Light and joyfully share the Truthful Songs of Love imprinted in my heart; dancing and living in my Soul!

I Breathe Deeply, Give Thanks and Sing.

"Mitakuye Oyasin".  We Are All Related.

We Will Always Be ONE In the Rainbow Heart of Love!   

Always, Melony  

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity  Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding  and the Gift of Love!

No comments: