Saturday, July 15, 2017

Prayer of Love Affirmation!

Prayer of Love Affirmation! 

Beautiful People,

Take a moment to Still Yourself. Clear your mind of any chatter. 

Breathe In and Out, slowly and deliberately Ten Times. With each breath, Think Only of Love. 

Please join me in a Prayer of Love Affirmation. 

I am a Lighted Being, Created and Inspired by Our Blessed Divine Creator to Reflect Love, Share Love and Be Love. 

 All that I dream and hope for comes through the Divine Flow of Love. 

My thoughts and feelings are Love. 

The Air I Breathe is Love. 

YOU ARE LOVE. I AM LOVE.

WE ARE LOVE. 

Today, All the Good that I Do Is Nurtured and Inspired By LOVE. 

And So It Is With LOVE!

Always, Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love! 

No comments: