Thursday, July 6, 2017

The Impossible Becomes Probable Only through Love!

The Impossible Becomes Probable Only through Love!

Beautiful People, 

I'm Convinced that  Love Is the Most Powerful Energy of the Universe.

The Impossible  Becomes Probable Only through Love.

Miracles Manifest with Nurturing, Patience and Love.

I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times.

I Am Willing to Walk with Integrity and Offer My Best Self with Compassion, Creativity, Kindness and A Loving Heart.

Without Doubt,  I Know that the Impossible Becomes Probable through Love.

Today, with Gratitude,  I Ask to Be Love Manifesting In All I Say and Do.

This Is My Prayer.

Always, Melony
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: