Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Melony and The Andrew Goodman Foundation

Melony and the Andrew Goodman Foundation!

Beautiful People,
In Celebration of My New B'EARTH YEAR on Oct 22nd,  I Iam Speaking to Everyone Everywhere  and Asking That You Support  the Andrew Goodman Foundation and the VOTE EVERYWHERE Initiative on College Campuses.  www.andrewgoodman.org

Today, As a Member of the Studio Audience at the  Harry Show which will air on October 13th. #HarryTV,  during the Commercial Break and Before the Show, I Talked to People About Andrew Goodman who was murdered during Freedom Summer in 1964 by the Ku Klux Klan.   Please, Let's All Help Preserve Our Fragile Democracy by Helping Train Young Leaders and Encouraging Everyone Everywhere to VOTE! 

In Honor of My BDay, Please Make a Donation to Support the AGF Vote Everywhere Program and Let Me Know So I Can Thank You! 

www.andrewgoodman.org

No comments: