Sunday, October 15, 2017

Melony's Wisdom Mondays: Golden Stardust Homonyms and the Reign of Peace !

Melony's Wisdom Mondays:
Golden Stardust Homonyms and the Reign of Peace!

Beautiful People,

My Heart...

Broken in pieces
and pounded
like flour
by the sores of disagreement,
misunderstanding,
violence, and poverty of Spirit
has become like golden stardust
grains that soar throughout
the Multi-Verse
and return reconstructed
as heart shaped seeds of Love
that forever are destined
to plant fields
of Cooperative Hope with Integrity.

The Rains of Faith
nurture the fruit of Patience.

Everyday I am learning
to offer blossoming flowers
of kindness, mercy, understanding,
forgiveness and compassion.

In this way, the desire
for the Reign of Peace
and Spiritual Prosperity
begins to live as
Golden Stardust
Homonyms in My Heart!

I Breathe and Exhale Ten Times.

Beyond the confusion,
deception, egotism
and the evil reality of hate
My Spirit Calls Me...

Today I have Awakened
with Love.

I  will listen deeply
dress my words and actions
with discernment,
and be a Vessel of Hope.

Divine Spirit
easily orders my steps and
provides the protection needed
to Hold the Vision
of Equanimity,
Infinite Good Possibility
and Peace
for the Children
of Many Future Generations!

I Breathe and Re-member!

And So It Is With Love!

Always, Melony

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Deep Listening, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: