Sunday, October 8, 2017

The Miracle of Life!

The Miracle of Life!

Beloveds,

I have awakened before dawn when even the trees are sleeping. 

Though I only see the Moon,  I imagine Stars peering at me and greeting me in the darkness through heart shaped clouds. 

I breathe deeply in appreciation of all the wonders of Our Mother Earth-Heart. 

I sit and breathe in the quiet of peace and open my heart with joy and sorrow. 

Soon I join slumbering trees yawning as we listen to early morning bird calls of Love. 

It is then that I am comforted by the slight breeze fully awakening the trees as Night and  Dawn slow dance and call forth the light of Day.

I sit quietly Awe. 

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times.

I Pray for Each Ascended Spirit Who Has Left This Earth Realm!

I Offer Many Prayers for People and All Divine Creations As the Earth and Her Precious Waters Responds to Global Warming.

I Pray for All Those Suffering and Lost Due to Illness or Unnecessary Violence on City Streets and War Torn Countries.

I Pray that We All Have the Courage to Step Out of the Muck and Mire of Ego, Greed, Hate and Disrespect.

May We Commit to Work to End ALL Violence, to Build New Bridges of Hope with Kindness, Education and Equanimity with Good Opportunity for All.

I Pray and Ask that Collectively Across the Earth...

We Awaken with Compassion, Good Purpose, Hope, Healing Hearts of Integrity and Love.

Let Us Give Thanks for the Miracle of the Sun, the Stars, the Moon, the Galaxies and All Creations of Every Uni-Verse!

Let Us Give Thanks for the Miracle of Life and Hope Even In Times of Sadness!

Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: