Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Please Join Me and Give Thanks!

I Give Thanks!

Beautiful People,
Please Join Me and Give Thanks....

Clear Your Mind and Your Heart of all preconceived notions of how life and this day should be.

Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times. . 

Say to Yourself. ..

I Give Thanks to the Master Creator for allowing me to be on this Earth-Heart. 

I  Give Thanks for waking up today; for the  storms that have turned me and my life upside down; for the rainbows of hope and kindness shared by children, family, friends and the strangers who become friends.

I Give Thanks for the shining Sun of Love that teaches me to embrace our cultural differences with Joy, and to Honor Elders.

I Give Thanks and Remember All Those Ascended Into Eternity with Loving Respect. 

I Breathe Deeply in Gratitude for my success but also for the mistakes I have made which turned out to offer important lessons of humility, and taught me to have the Courage and Integrity to Live My Dreams. 

I Breathe and Feel the Spirit of Hope Come Alive in my body and my heart. 

I Give Thanks to All Creations of Love and Purpose,  and Honor Love and Purpose within Myself.  

For All that Is Known or Unknown...

For the Eternal Mystery and Answers Hidden and Discovered Only through Love...

I  Give Thanks!

Always, Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: