Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Woman Of Courage! #Mother

The Woman Of Courage!  #Mother

Beautiful People, 

I was nurtured in the womb with compassion and birthed by a Woman of Courage in times of Great Change. 

As a child I made mudpies filled with hope; picked blueberries with joy, learn to swim in the ocean and tried to climb trees of wisdom that offered acorns or apples. When I fell, the Woman of Courage hugged me and nurtured my cuts and bruises.

I was a wild child dancing through fields of grass and flowers, chasing butterflies in the morning and fireflies at night. 

I learned to read and traveled the World when I was a child through books. In darkness, I imagined what life would be like if I could ride on the moon and share my toys with other children in the sparkling stars. 

The Woman of Courage laughed and taught me to write stories and use my imagination. She told me I was special gift and would help make the World better.  She taught me to Pray and say Thank You for my good life. 

As I grew, the World kept Changing. The Woman of Courage taught me to use my voice and speak out for Justice and to Serve All with Love.  She taught me to respect others and shared Her Dreams for Peace in the World.   We marched and sang and prayed that all children could be free to grow in Love. 

I Am Thankful for HER, My Mother, Ms.  Betty J. Tilman of Pittsburgh, PA.  She Is the Woman of Courage that Taught Me to Dream!

Happy Mother's Day Weekend of Grace, Hope, Integrity and Love to All! 

Always, Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose,  Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love! 

No comments: