You Are Amazing, Brilliant, Beautiful and Compassionate! Thank You!
You Are a Gift. Sometimes we forget but if You were not here, the World would be different.
Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times.
You Are a Gift and YOU have Gifts to Share!
This week take some time for Reflection. Get your writing journal and open the door to the Dreamer within You.
First, make a Long JOY LIST. Every day commit to do at least 5 things off of your JOY LIST.
Next, Answer the following Questions.
1. What is your Gift?
2. How do you use your Gift?
3. How do you share your Gift?
4. What is your earliest childhood memory of using your Gift?
5. What is your next good step to further develop your Gift?
6. What is your Passion?
7. If you could do anything, what would you do? Where would you work?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How do you plan to accomplish your Goals?
9. What is one thing other people say about You? Is this how you see yourself?
10. What are the most important Skills you use in your work?
11. If you are looking for a New Job or Creative Opportunity; why should an employer/artistic director/investor, etc. Consider You or Hire You?
12. Who Inspires You?
13. Name 30 people you would like to meet or companies where you would like to work.
14. Is the Dreamer in You Fully Committed to Live with Compassion, Gratitude and Integrity?
Today and Everyday, Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly.
Remember to Listen Deeply to all that is said and not said.
Use your Intuition.
Be Willing to Change and Grow!
Be Consistent in Your Good Efforts.
Live with Good Purpose.
Say to Yourself, I am a Gift and I Am Willing to Share My Gifts with the World!
YOU INSPIRE ME☆♡☆♡☆♡
(c) Melony McGant