Monday, January 1, 2018

A 2018 Peace Visionary Affirmation: I AM…


A 2018 Peace Visionary Affirmation: I AM…

Beautiful Radiant Hearts, 

Let Us Clear Our Minds and Open Our Hearts to Peace.

Breathe and Exhale Deeply Six Times.  

In Respect. Out Compassion. In Respect. Out Compassion...

Today, and Every Day is a Day for Cooperation, Diplomacy, Integrity and Patience.  
Let Us Speak a Peace Visionary Affirmation of I AM...

I Am a Being of Love!  "In every situation where it is possible, I listen deeply and think before I speak. Even when I am uncomfortable, offended or angry…. I Breathe.... In Respect.  Out Compassion.

Today I walk as a Diplomat.  I Am a Believer In Truth. We Are All One In Love.

I Am Caring, Compassionate and Creative.  I Am a Go-Giver. I Am a Good Listener.  I Am Forgiving.  I Am Hopeful. 

I Am a Being of Hope and Integrity.  I Am a Keeper of Good Dreams.

I Walk and Breathe.  In Respect. Out Compassion and Love!

I Am Patient. I Am a Peacemaker. I Am a Peace Keeper.  I Am a Community and World Peace Visionary.   I Am Lighthouse and a Wayshower.  

I Walk and Breathe.  In Respect. Out Compassion and Love! 

I Am a Being of Love!  YOU Are a Being of Love!   We Are ONE In Love!"

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Grace of Love!

Today, and Every Day is a Day for Cooperative Actions, Diplomacy, Encouragement, Hope, Integrity, Patience and Love.

I Wish You Good Health, Good Purpose, Integrity, JOY and Prosperity to Share in 2018!

Always, Melony
 


No comments: