Sunday, January 7, 2018

For Ger Duany and All Peace Visionaries on EarthHeart: Seven Vows for a New Quest of Peace!

For Ger Duany and All Peace Visionaries on EarthHeart:
Seven Vows for a New Quest of Peace! 

Beautiful People,

Because I Know that Peace is Possible through Compassionate Actions, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding, 
Wisdom and Love.....

Today I Will Make New Vows for Peace in 2018!  ☆♡☆♡☆♡

Deeply I Breathe and Exhale In Peace Ten Times.

1. Each day I will organize the details of my life so that my mind, body and heart are in an alignment of Peace.

2. I will try to do no harm and work vigorously to exceed my own expectations of Peace.

3. I will do something I enjoy everyday; and share joyously, with a Peaceful heart.

4. When Divine Spirit speaks through others, even when there is conflict, I will listen Peacefully, search for understanding and respond with compassion.

5. With each breath of Peace, I will trust that as I am ready, all will be revealed with Love!

6. I Vow to Re-member that Peace is Possible through Compassionate Actions, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding, Wisdom and Love!

7. I will Honor the Peace, Walk in Courage with Peace, Joyfully Hold the Peace, Live with Integrity in Peace, Be the Peace and Vision Peace Everywhere; In Every Heart! 

And So It Is with Love!

Always, Melony

 Photo 1 above. Ger Duany at Melony's when he surprises her with gifts of  the Book of Joy and Sacred Scarf given to him by His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. 
Photo 2. Ger Duany receiving a Sacred Scarf,  a Blessing of Joy and Peace from His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. 

Photo 3. a copy of the signature page with a Personal Blessing  from HH in the Book of Joy written by His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu

No comments: