Thursday, January 25, 2018

Melony In the Moment with Legendary Artists Roberta Flack and Sherry Bronfman

Melony In the Moment with Legendary Artists Roberta Flack and Sherry Bronfman
Important Moments!

Beautiful People, 

So often when I rush, I have missed or don't re-member the important moments in my life.  

Breathing Deeply Ten Times, I clear my mind of busyness.  

I Breathe In Patience, and Out Gratitude and Love. 

I Am Here In This Moment, Now!  

Listening to the sounds around me I discover that Peace calls for Space in Be-ing.  

I have nothing else to do but Be Me.  

I Breathe In Patience, and Out Gratitude with Love.  

With each breath the gift of space is offered for listening, receiving, sharing, loving, feeling and living each moment. 

I Breathe and allow myself to embrace the beauty of each moment.  

A gentle Peace moves within me.  

With Patience, Gratitude and Love, I Make a Promise to Myself.... 

I Have the Courage to Embrace and Feel the Miraculous Occurrence of Each Moment by Living in the NOW!

Always, Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love with Joy!

No comments: