Wednesday, January 3, 2018

If You Don't Ask...

If You Don't Ask...

Beautiful People, 

There is an old expression... 
"If You Don't Ask, You Won't Get!"  

Today I Breathe Deeply in Gratitude for the Good Changes I Desire in My Life.  

I Align My Mind with My Heart and My Spirit.

I Breathe In Courage.  I Exhale old remnants of fear.  

I Breath and Exhale Deeply again and again.  

I ask for Divine Assistance and Clarity so that I may have the Fortitude and Tenacity needed to Grow.

I Make a Promise to Myself.

I will continue to make consistent efforts which allow me to make good changes in my life; and grow tenderly in Love with Prosperity to Share! 

With Gratitude, Courage, Tenacity and Fortitude...

I Breathe Deeply and Step tenderly with Clarity and JOY into this New Year 2018!

Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!


 

No comments: