Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Bring Hope!

Bring Hope!

Beautiful People, 

In a world that sometimes appears dismal with lack of values and respect; every act of integrity,  kindness and valour still brings hope and nurtures the gardens of our hearts with Good! 

Today I Breathe Deeply Six Times. With each breath, I allow my heart to open in Kindness. 

I Breathe Again, and Again.

With clarity I commit to allow myself to be a vessel of Divine Peace.

May my words and actions be like the water of Integrity and Valour that flows, nurtures, and through Faith...

Brings Hope to Me, and All Whose Lives I Touch!

And So It Is With Love!

Always, Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Mercy, Patience, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: