Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Giving Up Control



Beloveds---


Beyond knowledge is the hope that my Faith is strong enough to face the feared and unknown. 
"How will I walk?",  I ask myself. 
I clear my mind, sit in the quiet and Breathe deeply. 
The answer comes from the whispers of my heart. 
"First you must have the strength and courage to Trust.
Then as Truth is revealed, you must face your fears and offer Kindness even to the one you perceive as your enemy. 
When you are able to transform your hate into Love with forgiveness, then you will grow in understanding. 
Every change or answer you seek can be found in your ability to give up control and walk the path of the unknowing.
 It is always through the  Journey of Faith that we come to know Everlasting LOVE!" 
As I step into this day, I Choose to Walk the Path of Unknowing. I Choose to Walk With Faith! 


No comments: