Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Divine Whispers..."I Am the Answer. I Am Love"

Divine Whispers..."I Am the Answer. I Am Love"….Today, Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times.In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love. .. Listen to the Divine Whispers "I Am the Answer. I AM LOVE "
Divine Whispers! "I Am the Answer.  I AM LOVE"....
The Seeker Dreamer awoke to a Gentle Divine Whisper.
"Feel Me through your Tears. Know Me even in your Brokenness. Accept Me in Forgiveness. I AM Compassion and Mercy.
I AM the Integrity and Hope Blossoming in You!
I AM Kindness. I AM Every Right Choice You Make, and Tender Smiles You Offer .
I Am the Tingling Respect and Strength YOU Develop As You Walk 
In Grace and Embrace Wisdom with Understanding.Today and Every Day, I AM the Answer. I live within YOU. I feel through YOU.
Allow Me the Gift of Awakening within Your Heart and You Will See Me Everywhere, In All Creations On Earth and Throughout Every Uni-Verse.
I AM the Answer. I AM LOVE."
Always, Melony   
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!

No comments: