Monday, June 27, 2016

Journey of Faith #Whispers of Love

Journey of Faith #Whispers of Love 
Beautiful People,
Beyond knowledge is the Hope that my Faith is strong enough to face the feared and unknown. "How will I walk?", I ask myself. 
I clear my mind, sit in the quiet and Breathe Deeply Ten Times. I Breathe In Love. I Exhale Fear.
The answer comes from the whispers of my heart. "First you must have the strength and courage to Trust. Then as Truth is revealed, you must face your fears and offer Kindness even to the one you perceive as your enemy. When you are able to transform your hate into Love with forgiveness, then you will grow in understanding." 
I Listen Deeply to the Whispers In My Heart. I Breathe In Love. I Exhale Love. I Breathe In Love. I Exhale Love. I Breathe In Love. I Exhale Love.
Every change or answer we seek can be found in our ability to give up control and walk the path of the unknowing. It is always through the Journey of Faith that we come to know Everlasting LOVE.
Again Ten Times Deeply I Breathe In Love. With Each Breath, I Exhale Love.
As I move forward, I will re-member to Listen with Care and Compassion as I Honor and Embrace the Whispers of Love In My Heart. 
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and Love! 
Always, Melony

No comments: