Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Love Is Relentless!

Love Is Relentless!
Love is relentless and determined. It can be felt across the oceans of time and existence; or through a flower that brings a sweet fragrance of joy.
Love lives in the tears of loss and suffering; and in every smile that opens a heart and offer moments of hopeful understanding.
Love lives in the minuscule and the grande; it can be heard and felt even through the roar of confusion and bring harmony and balance to any day.
Love is intuitive; travels with fluidity and answers every question; including the ones you were afraid to ask.
I Breathe Deeply Ten Times and empty my heart of judgment. In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love.......
Only Love offers a good answer. I walk throughout the day with Love.
I walk and Breathe with patient, relentless hope and offer Loving Respect to all!
I walk and Breathe. In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love!
Because my every thought, deed and action are aligned; Love, Determined and Relentless Love brings the Gift of Balance and Harmony into the Day!
Always, Melony

No comments: