Saturday, November 19, 2016

A Peace Visionary Affirmation: I AM...

A Peace Visionary Affirmation: I AM...

Beloveds,

Today, and Every Day is a Day for Diplomacy, Patience and Cooperation.  Let Us Speak  A Peace Visionary Affirmation of I AM...

Breathe and Exhale Deeply Six Times.  In Respect.  Out Compassion.


In Respect. Out Compassion. In Respect. Out Compassion. In Respect. Out Compassion. In Respect. Out Compassion. In Respect. Out Compassion....

"In every situation where it is possible, I think before I speak.


Even when I am uncomfortable, offended or angry, I Breathe. In Respect. Out Compassion.

Today I walk as a Diplomat. I Am A Believer In Truth.



We Are All One In Love.

I Am Caring, Compassionate and Creative. I Am A Go-Giver.



I Am A Good Listener. I Am Forgiving. I Am Hopeful.


I Am A Being of Integrity.  I Am A Keeper of Good Dreams.

I Walk and Breathe.  In Respect.  Out Compassion and Love!

I Am Patient. I Am A Peacemaker. I Am A Peace Keeper.



I Am A Community and World Peace Visionary.


I Am Lighthouse and A Wayshower.  I Am A Being Of Love!

I Walk and Breathe. In Respect. Out Compassion and Love!

  I Am A Peacemaker. I Am A Peace Keeper.



I Am A Community and World Peace Visionary. 

I Am Lighthouse and A Wayshower. 


I Am A Being Of Love!   YOU Are A Being of Love!  


We Are ONE In Love!"

Always, Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Hope, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Grace of Love!

No comments: