Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Big News...Melony's Retirement!

Big News...Melony's Retirement!

Honoring Cousins!

First let me say Thank You!  Your smiles, your laughter and congratulatory cards, notes and gifts have brought me to tears several times.

I Am So Grateful for Your Consideration.  After 8 Years at the New York State Department of Labor where I was given the opportunity to assist thousands of people on their life journeys, I am retiring and moving on to the Next Chapter of My Life!  

And Now What Will I Do?  I will follow my heart, write, meditate, learn, grow, travel, speak, conduct workshops, publish books, assist in the Awakening and Healing of Our Collective with Love and Do What Divine Spirit Guides Me to Do!

One thing I have learned is that no matter our culture, race, religion, political perspective or where we are in the World, We Are All Cousins.

Granted some are beloved cousins that make us laugh and not take ourselves to seriously.  Others cousins who have been around longer than I have showed me the ropes, offered advice and support.   

Some cousins raise their voices to make a point.  Others cousins point out details that can help us grow.

Some cousins have held my hand and offered hugs in both difficult and joyful moments.  Some cousins have decided not to speak to keep the peace.  

With some cousins I have been able to support and share.  Other cousins act like I was never there. And other cousins sing and act cheery in the mornings with me!

Some cousins are quiet but always open doors and their hearts.  I see them at the bodega the grocery store, the post office and the park.   

In my neighborhood of the World, with cousins, I shared ideas of Compassion and Love that some people thought were bananas.  At times I thought other cousins were driving me bananas!    

Some cousins I see on buses, trains or planes.  Some cousins call, send cards or write letters.  Others cousins across the World I see or read about in the paper, or on the Computer and TV.

And Because of All the Cousins, I Have Learned More Humility and Lived with Gratitude.  

Thank YOU!  I Appreciate YOU!                              

Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Creativity, Courage, Compassion, Cooperation, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: