Friday, November 25, 2016

Being Thankful...





Being Thankful... 

Beloveds,

What do we have to be thankful for? 
When we are alive,... 
we learn to be thankful 
for every experience 
that offers us a moment 
to Awaken within our hearts. 

I invite you to join me 
as I say Thank You... 

Thank You for each moment 
of Loving Grace. 

Thank you for each 
learning opportunity which 
calls for me to expand 
and develop in deep understanding. 

Thank you for each mistake 
which has given me new wisdom. 

Thank you for showing me true 
compassion in the hearts of others, 
as I learn to meet them heart to heart. 

Thank you for my tears 
which show me the unlimited 
depth of my heart, much like 
the vastness of your Uni-Verse. 

Thank you for the disappointment 
and hard lessons that allow me to learn 
to release judgment and discover 
new gifts because I am able to 
let go of my expectations. 

Thank you for allowing me 
deep listening, as well as 
an incomprehensible space 
that leaves me with joy to share. 

Thank you for the breath of 
your Loving Grace, and your 
constant Divine Whisperings 
that resides within me 
and All Others. 

Thank you for every argument 
and world tantrum that calls 
for All of Humanity 
to let go of our 
selfishness and greed. 

Today I let go of my attachment 
to what I think I know. 

As I Awaken Within Your Heart, 
I Embrace the Unknown with 
Hope, Infinite Faith, 
Positive Thoughts 
and Appreciation 
for Each Miracle of Life! 

Always, Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Hope, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Grace of Love!

No comments: