Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Living with Divine Intent...


Living with Divine Intent...

The Wise One said to the Seeker...

"We like to believe there are things we control, but the reality is there is nothing we truly control, not even our own feeble actions."

Today I let go of my need for control.

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Four Times.
 
As I learn to speak Joy and Gratitude into the Day, I will allow for each moment to flow with Divine Intent, Love and Good Purpose.

I Breathe In the Joy of Aliveness. I Breathe Out Gratitude.

Four Times I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly.

Giving up the idea of control, I speak Joy and Gratitude into this Day!

I Will Do My Best to Allow Each Moment to Flow with Divine Intent, Love and Good Purpose.

Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Forgiveness, Kindness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: