Monday, November 21, 2016

Home Is the Light and Love I Become...

Home Is the Light and Love I Become...

On my way home to Gratitude, I met
Disappointment who taught me 
that Compassion was always willing 
to Forgive with Mercy 
if I opened my heart 
with Integrity to Understanding; 
and through my every breathe and action offered Love.... 

And then I met The Peaceful Warrior who said
"When you can't look at the bright side, I  will sit with you in the dark."

Today I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times. 

With each breath,  I allow the Grace of Love to Fill My Heart.  
Today I am able to sit comfortably with Compassion and many others in the dark. 

Together we shine a Light of Love, as we embrace disappointment with forgiveness, patience and Hope. 

Each day I open my heart with Compassion, Integrity and New Understanding. 

And Because I Am Willing to Share with Gratitude...

Even in the darkness, Home is the Light and Love I Become!

Always, Melony
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: