Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Divine Whispers!








Divine Whispers! 

The Seeker Dreamer awoke to a Gentle Divine Whisper.

"Feel Me through your Tears.  Know Me even in your Brokenness.  Accept Me in Forgiveness.  

I AM Mercy.  I AM the Hope Blossoming in You!

Today and every day, I AM the Answer.  I live within YOU.  I feel through YOU.

I Am the Tingling Strength and Integrity You Develop in Wisdom and Compassion.

Allow Me the Gift of Awakening within Your Heart and You Will See Me in every Tender Smile.

I AM the Answer. I AM LOVE!" 

Ten Times Breathe and Exhale Deeply. 
  
In Love.  Out Love.  In Love.  Out Love. 
In Love.  Out Love!   In Love.  Out Love!......

Remember, LOVE  In Action Is Always the Answer!

 Always, Melony

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Hope, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: