Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Give Thanks

Beloveds Radiant Ones--- 


I Breathe Deeply Four Times and clear my mind and my heart of all my preconceived notions of how life and this day should be. 

I Give Thanks to the Master Creator for allowing me to be on this Earth. 

I  Give Thanks for waking up today; for the  storms that have turned me and my life upside down; for the rainbows of hope and kindness shared by children, family, friends and the strangers who become friends.

I Give Thanks for the shining Sun of Love that teaches me to embrace our cultural differences with Joy and honor Elders with Loving Respect. 

 I Breathe Deeply in Gratitude for the mistakes I have made which turned out to offer important lessons of humility and taught me to have Courage to live my dreams. 

I Breathe and feel the Spirit of Hope come Alive in my body and my heart. 

I Give Thanks to All Creations of Love and Purpose and honor Love and Purpose within Myself.  

For all that is known and for the Eternal Mystery and Answers Hidden and Discovered Only through Love,  I  Give Thanks!

No comments: