Thursday, November 28, 2013

"Mitakuye Oyasin". We Are All Related. Happy Thankgiving!

Beloveds---

Today I pray to walk with compassion, humility, loving-kindness, and right words with right actions. 

 I remember the Lakota, a Native American Tribe that says
"Mitakuye Oyasin".  We Are All Related.

I Breathe Deeply Four Times  in and Out.

I open my Heart and Soul to honor and receive Divine Grace. 

I honor the Ancients, the Ancestors and All those who have Ascended Into the Rainbow Heart of Love. 

I continue to Breathe and feel the Spirit of Love awakening every cell within my body.  

With humility, I Give Thanks  for the Blessings and Miracles of Hope and Joy that are  manifesting on Earth and throughout the Uni-Verse as many Awaken to the Truth that lives through the Eternal Songs of Love. 

Again I Breathe Deeply Four Times.  I allow myself to remember and feel the Love Songs.

To Our Blessed Creator I pray and ask for the Courage and Faith to live within the vision of hope; to radiate Light and joyfully share the Truthful Songs of Love imprinted in my heart; dancing and living in my Soul! 

I Breathe Deeply, Give Thanks and Sing. 

"Mitakuye Oyasin".  We Are All Related.

 We Will Always Be ONE In the Rainbow Heart of Love!
 
  

No comments: