Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Spring 2014 Reflection


 Beloveds---


I take a moment to still myself and bow in Gratitude to the Blessed Creator for my life of Purpose.

I Breathe Deeply 10 Times.  In Courage, Out  Integrity with Purpose.

I pray that we All continue to learn to take greater steps on the path of Love.

Right Now, let us offer prayers for those who are lost, suffering and in need of our Compassion.  May Humanity Awaken with Integrity and allow Love to lead so that our Children thrive and grow and prosper with good dreams everywhere throughout the World.

I pray and sit in silence asking for guidance and direction.  If you were to ask have we failed, I would say that I don't know the answer. 

Often I feel as If I have failed, and that my miniscule actions leave no footprints in the sands of time.  And yet there is a place deep in my heart that tells me that I am wrong.  It is only my disappointment that causes this pain in my heart to move through my body as my nerve endings become filled with acute anxiety. 

What I am feeling is what many of you may be feeling.  The question some of us may be asking  in this time of painful transformation is "Will Hope Be Enough for All to Re-Connect to Our Divine Source of Love?".   The Truth Is that All Actions of Love Make this World Better! 

I close my eyes, trust and allow time to pass.  I continue to breathe and exhale.  In Hope.  Out Love.  I follow the Light through the darkness.  Each step I take into my heart fills me with Grace and gives me Hope. 

I vision Good Change on Earth.  Good Change is not always comfortable or easy.  Sometimes Change brings confusion and chaos.  I Breathe.  The World Is Changing.  I Am Changing.

I hold on to Faith and ask for more Courage.  I keep moving towards the Light.  I Breathe.  In Hope.  Out Love.  I thank Our Blessed Creator.  I honor Our Ancestors, Angels and Saints.

It is Spring.  As I step into Good Change, I imagine that I become the Light.  All around me are other Lights.  We are those Spirits Awakening with Respect and Integrity.  Together We Are Breathing.  In Hope. Out Love.

My dream continues. Collectively we honor our Elders and our Children. We vision a World of Loving Peace where there is equity,  good education and housing; as well as a blossoming sustenance and Good Possibility for All.  We share Lovingly.  We Forgive. We smile and decide to work together to help heal our broken hearts and our Earth/Heart.

Somewhere buttercups, tulips and magnolia trees are beginning to blossom. Robins and hummingbirds sing.  The powerful voice of blue jays is heard even by dolphins and whales.  The oceans roar and the wind calls on us to Love.  And Love vibrates and spins new melodies.

Yes.  It is Spring, and Change Is Here.  Hope, Love and New Possibility fill the air.  It is time to continue our individual and Collective Journeys with  Courage, Integrity, Purpose and Respect for Eachother. 

With Joy, Humility and Gratitude----Let Us All Breathe Deeply.

No comments: